Thursday, September 10, 2009

True Spiritual Experience : Strength Of Faith & Prayer

True Spiritual Experience : Strength Of Faith & Prayer

This is a true life incident that left a strong impact on the writer as well as her children. She believes that God is always there, especially for children when they pray for something with a pure heart.
****************************************
Lord Hanuman Came Through For My Children

Childhood is the right time to instill good value system and faith. My daughters are now grown up and lead a God fearing righteous life. I was tutored by my mother to believe in the Almighty whatever the circumstances. She told me that prayers when offered by a truthful heart were always answered. Since childhood, I endeavoured to teach the same value system to my daughters which my mom had taught me.

My three small daughters came to me one day and asked me to take them to the zoo. I had promised them the same but unfortunately it was cloudy and drizzling on that Sunday when the small dears wanted their promise fulfilled.

My husband said there was no point in going outdoors especially the zoo on such a gloomy day. My poor dears made a long face and the sight of their tearful eyes made me feel very bad. I looked up at the sky but could not see any chance of the black clouds giving way to dear Sun Lord! I tried to distract them but could the disappointment in their eyes.

Read more here: Strength of Faith and Prayer - Lord Hanuman Came Through For My Children
http://www.writershideout.net/spiritual-writing/lord-hanuman.htm

No comments:

Followers