Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who’s a Boss? – Role, Responsibilities & Essential Qualities of a Boss : True Experience

Who’s a Boss? – Role, Responsibilities & Essential Qualities of a Boss : True Experience
 
“People do not leave companies, but they leave because of their bosses” goes a popular adage. How many of you nod your head for this statement in agreement?? If so, I expect you to rethink your stand on this after you read through my experiences.

I decided to share my experiences of working with a boss, who is my inspiration for my life – both on my personal and professional front. Some people argue with me saying there is no one as an ideal boss in this world. But I feel there are always exceptions and my boss is one. I just felt my sharing would be insightful not only to the current bosses of today’s corporate world but also the future bosses as well.  Here are some of the cues that I picked up:           

Creating a vision for the department – Each and every organization has its own mission and vision. Understanding the culture of the company, aligning the goals of the department and strategizing the functional workflow are one of the key skills for the success of any department. As a head of the department, I think this is one of essential mantras to be adopted and followed. 


To read more, visit : Who's a Boss?

Visit www.contentwriter.in for Human Resource (HR) Articles, India

Technorati Tags: hr articles, contentwriter.in, articles

Are you an HR Professional interested in contributing your articles related to HR? Email us your contributions at contact@contentwriter.in

No comments:

Followers