Monday, February 14, 2011

Love at First Sight - Short Story, Contentwriter.in

Love at First Sight - Short Story, Contentwriter.in

Thank god it's Saturday! I thought as I got out of bed. It had indeed been a very hectic week at work and I was looking forward to the weekend. I had just finished my breakfast and was poring over the Sunday Times, sipping a cup of my favourite blend of coffee when my cell phone started dancing and singing on the dining table where it lay, needless to say it was on vibrator mode and I was getting a call. It was my colleague and best friend rolled into one who was calling to confirm our rendezvous for the evening. I reluctantly agreed to meet him at 6.00 p.m.
     
It was 6.00 and I got out of my car and took in large gulps of the fresh evening breeze as I walked towards my friend who was already waiting for me, and together we entered the small non-decrepit building.

It was then that I saw her! And she simply took my breath away. And I fell madly in love at first sight!


Also Read Poetry : Missing SomeoneMemories
 

No comments:

Followers