Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Little Elements of my Happiness - Poetry, India

The Little Elements of my Happiness

The little elements of my happiness…

To awaken with a freshness as crisp as a new day, 

A cheerful smile greeting me on the way,

The early sun extending its arms through the window, 

The gurgle of an infant in a spontaneous flow,

Joyous Frisky swirling in his rapturous bark,

The love of children in their frenzy dart,

Melting moments of peaceful solitary retreat,
The harmony, the melody, the charm of the street,

Beckons now the sun-down phase,
Shying away in a golden haze,

Evening swoops in -- a lover’s mild touch
upon the trees and the flowers -- a gentle brush.


Read more here: The Little Elements of my Happiness


To contribute a poem to contentwriter.in, click here

Technorati Tags:
poems, india, contentwriter.in

No comments:

Followers